Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of A&L Business Solutions Inc website (the "Site") and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by A&L Business Solutions Inc upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.albizsolutions.com/legal. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of A&L Business Solutions Inc or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 16 without parental consent.
5. Trademarks. A&L Business Solutions Inc and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of A&L Business Solutions Inc. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. A&L Business Solutions Inc grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of A&L Business Solutions Inc may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold A&L Business Solutions Inc and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
9. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. A&L Business Solutions Inc DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR MISUSE OF INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE.
10. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL A&L Business Solutions Inc BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to us:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
To contact us for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site we can be reached at the following: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Alabama, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and A&L Business Solutions Inc.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Waiver. The failure of A&L Business Solutions Inc to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by A&L Business Solutions Inc website must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of A&L Business Solutions Inc website.
16. Termination. A&L Business Solutions Inc may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason. Updated Terms of Service will be provided on this page.
17. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
19. ADA Compliance. The Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.) and the regulations thereunder (28 C.F.R. § 35.130) (“ADA”) prohibits discrimination against persons with disabilities by the State, whether directly or through contractual arrangements, in the provision of any aid, benefit, or service. As a condition of receiving this Agreement, the Company certifies that services, programs, and activities provided under this Agreement are and will continue to be in compliance with the ADA. If you have questions or concerns with our ADA features please contact us directly at email@example.com. This section as well as all other sections of this agreement are subject to the enforcement of the arbitration clause. By using this site you agree to those terms in compliance with the Federal Arbitration Act.
20. Arbitration. This Agreement shall be governed by the state laws of Alabama. All disputes and claims arising in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled under the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and such arbitration shall take place in the State of Alabama. Judgment may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction on any arbitration award.
21. Contact Information
A&L Business Solutions Inc
715 Arcadia Cir NW, Huntsville, AL 35801
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to A&L Business Solutions! By accessing or using our services, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before proceeding.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our services.
No Guarantee of Outcomes
While we make every effort to provide valuable opportunities and resources, we do not guarantee any specific outcomes, contracts, or results. The availability of contract opportunities is subject to various factors, including government procurement processes, budgetary constraints, and competition. We cannot guarantee that you will secure contracts or achieve desired outcomes.
Availability of Contracts
Opportunities for contract sourcing are provided based on the availability of contracts in the market. We aim to identify and share relevant opportunities; however, the frequency and availability of contracts may vary. We do not guarantee a specific number of opportunities or a continuous flow of contracts.
Use of Information
The information provided through our services is for informational purposes only. We strive to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information; however, we cannot guarantee the completeness or reliability of the content. It is your responsibility to evaluate the suitability of the information for your specific needs and circumstances.
All content, materials, and resources provided through our services are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or exploit any of the content without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, A&L Business Solutions and its affiliates, employees, agents, or partners shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our services, including but not limited to contracts, lost profits, or business interruption.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless A&L Business Solutions and its affiliates, employees, agents, or partners from any claims, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses arising out of or related to your use of our services or any violation of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be resolved in the courts of the State of Alabama.
We reserve the right to modify/update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically for any changes.
Plans may not be canceled once services started.
1. Information Collection
2. Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our services, respond to your inquiries, personalize your experience, send promotional materials, and communicate with you about our offerings. We may also use aggregated and anonymized data for analytical purposes and to enhance our marketing efforts.
3. Information Sharing
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with trusted service providers who assist us in delivering our services, such as IT support, marketing, and analytics. We require these third parties to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
4. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration. We implement appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information.
5. Third-Party Links
6. Data Retention
7. Your Rights
A&L Business Solutions
715 Arcadia Cir NW, Huntsville, AL 35801 USA
Effective Date: May 2, 2023